- SR Mica's main office and plant is located in Giridih, Jharkhand, India which is roughly 175 miles northwest of Calcutta. This is the heart of the Muscovite mine area of the northern India, the region known for producing the highest grade mica in the world.
- The Rajgarhia family has been in the mica business since the late 1800's and the Sitaram Rajgarhia facility has been a world leaders in the supply of high-quality raw mica, mica parts and assembles since 1900.
- Late Sitaram Rajgarhia was one of the pioneers of mica business in India, right from the early 1950s. He established the present company, Sitaram Rajgarhia & Sons Pvt. Ltd. The Company is today one of the oldest and bigger manufacture and exporter of Mica and Mica insulating products and electronic components from India to the world market.
- The Giridih facility stocks large inventories of most grades of mica and has the capability of supplying both raw and mica parts to meet our customer's requirements along with fast deliveries and very good pricing. Our plant has the in-house capability of making tooling and assembly equipment to meet customer requirements for specialized parts and assembles.
USA SALES AGENT:
- In order to give better service to our customers in North America and make it easier to do business with SR Mica, we have a sales agent office in Sanford, NC, just outside of Raleigh, NC.
- Our Sanford office is a full-service facility that makes doing direct business with SR Mica as easy as doing business with a US supplies. The USA sales office will give all US customers complete support on business matters. It will prepare quotations, supply technical information, process orders, track open orders, give assistance on shipping and customs regulations, arrange for open account terms and provide any other necessary service to facilitate doing business with Sitaram Rajgarhia.